Terms & Conditions
Returns and Exchanges
We want you to love wearing your new gear as much as we love making it. So if, for any reason, your purchase does not make you giddy with delight at the thought of breaking it out at your next training session, you can return it for up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
There are a few conditions when you are returning goods. Goods must be:
- Returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Unworn and unused with the original tags still attached; and
- In the original undamaged packaging.
- Purchased from us at full price ( no sale items)
- If your item meets these conditions, we will happily accept its return and credit your Zero Athletic of the returned item’s value. Postage will not be refunded at any time.
If a newly purchased product has a fault - please contact us for an exchnage or credit.
Sale items can be returned provided they meet the return conditions listed above. However, subject to the Australian Consumer Law, goods cannot be returned for an issue that was disclosed to you at the time you purchased it.
For example, if an item was discounted due to faulty stitching, you cannot return it claiming a fault due to the stitching.
We will always let you know when you are unable to return a sale item. ( SEE note below)
SALE ITEMS WITH 50% OFF OR MORE - SPECIAL SALE CONDITIONS
Any item that is purchased at 50% off or more may be exchanged at the customers expense for another size if necesary - or another item to the same value. STRICTLY NO REFUNDS ON ANY SALE ITEM OF 50% PRICE MARK DOWN.
Please mail returns to
F & G Sports Pty Ltd
P O Box 174
Toowong Q 4066 and include all relevent documentation.