Terms and Conditions of Sale
You are required to agree to these terms and conditions in order to complete a purchase on the Zero Athletic website. Please ensure that you read these T&Cs carefully.
PLEASE ALSO READ OUR RETURNS AND EXCHANGE POLICY LISTED ON OUR WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND ALSO " SALE" TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN REGARD TO EXCHANGE AND REFUND.
Note that these terms and conditions are in addition to your statutory rights.
- Every order processed via the website located at www.zeroathletic.com indicates your agreement to these terms and conditions.
- While we will always notify you if it is necessary, we reserve the right to cancel orders at any time.
- Prices and products are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Dispatch and delivery dates are provided as a guide only. We take no responsibility for any failure to deliver products within the expected delivery time.
- All colours and fabrics shown should be considered guides only as they may appear slightly different in photos as opposed to real life due to lighting conditions etc.
- You are responsible for any import duties into your country. All products are shipped from Australia.
- You can amend your order prior to shipping by contacting us. We can assist over the phone or via email. If an order has already been shipped, we are unable to assist with changes.
- All orders are subject to a 30 day returns policy. You are required to pay for the return of the goods. All goods must be unworn and in the same condition, with labels attached, in order to be eligible for a refund, replacement or exchange.
- All orders must be paid for in full prior to delivery.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars and include G.S.T (Goods & Services Tax)
- You have read and understood our Terms & Conditions.